How to use
With the help of this program at Cubens you can build the graph of the function online.
- decimal fractions you need to divide via point
- in some cases it is possible not to write the multiplication signs
- you can build a variety of graphs of functions simultaneously
- you can customize the names and intervals of the axes
- graph can be downloaded as PNG image
- graph can be printed
- you can obtain a link to the graph to share it with others
- when the cursor is on the graph you can move it and increase or decrease the scale
Comments and suggestions about the program you can write in the Facebook comments below.
Currently, the program provides four modes:
- Simple — in this mode, you can draw graphs of functions defined by the equation
- Parametric — allows you to plot curves given parametrically, i.e., in the form of
- Polar coordinates — allows you to plot curves given in polar coordinates, the equation , where is the radial coordinate and the is the polar coordinate
- Points — this mode is intended for plotting functions specifying the coordinates of their points
The graph of the function
Dependency variable of variable is called a function if to each value of corresponds to a single value of .
The function is denoted by a single letter , or .
The domain of the function is all values that can take an argument (variable ).
The value of the function is all values that a function can take (variable ) for all from the field definition of the function.
The function can be set using the table, graph, or formula. The formula specifies a rule that each value of argument is assigned the value of the function .
The graph of the function is the set of all points in the coordinate plane with coordinates , where the first coordinate of runs all scope of options of , and the second coordinate is the corresponding value function at the point .